Contractors working for Otis must first be registered in the Otis Contractor System.
The online system underscores the Otis commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their business details and required documents (including insurances and licences) verified to prove their compliance to work for Otis.
Contracting companies will also register and book their workers (employees and subcontractor employees) into inductions that they must complete to work for Otis.
The system allows Otis and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care, and ensures contractors are included in an exclusive database of companies to work for us.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Otis.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract