- System user guide: Business pre-qualification – registration and renewal
- System user guides: Worker registration and induction bookings
Click to view Otis Online Safety Induction training modules, which workers will be automatically enrolled into depending on the role you choose for them (opens to new page).
- Environmental Health & Safety Policy
- ZS 5400 Service Site Safety Inspection
- ZS 5536 Site Safety Inspection NE Mod
- ZS 5525 Training Record Attendance Sheet
- Safety Web FPA Form
- ZS 5568D NE-MOD PPE Safety Kit Checklist
- Lift Decommisioning_Removal MOD 01
- Otis Tool Box Talk No. 30 – Introduction to Job Hazard Analysis
- ZS 5751 Incident Notification Form
- Otis – Company Director Secretary details
- Otis – Company legal representative details
- Otis – Partnership details
- Otis – Privately held companies – Company owned
- Otis – Privately held companies – Individually owned
- Otis – Sole Trader
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Schindler Lifts Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
How do I know if I need to register in the Otis Contractor System?
Contractors must be registered in the system to work on Otis sites. Click How To Register at the top of the page to find and follow the instructions.
Companies and their workers must reach compliance by uploading the correct licences and insurances, and completing the required online training.
The system proves that you are qualified to perform work on behalf of Otis. It ensures everyone accessing their sites is safe and qualified, meeting legislative requirements and reducing risk.
How much does company and worker registration cost?
Bi-annual registration is for the verification and ongoing registration of a company and its documents in the Otis Contractor System. Companies are categorised in the system depending on their work for Otis:
Performing high risk activities unsupervised = $AU600 + GST valid for two years
Performing medium risk activities supervised = $AU400 + GST valid for two years
Performing low risk activities non-field work = $AU200 + GST valid for two years
Worker registration and inductions
Worker registration and induction bookings cost $AU25 + GST every two years. This covers the cost of all online training, and an Otis EHS Accredited Contractor Safety Card and ID number.
What certifications must a contracting company hold to register in the system?
Documents you’ll be required to upload include but are not limited to:
- Insurances such as Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Company Trade Licences
- Safety Management System (SMS) documentation or AS4801 compliance information
How often do I need to renew my registration?
You will be emailed to follow the process to renew your registration in the system every two years.
What do I do if I have subcontractors working for Otis?
Each subcontractor must also register their company and workers via the same process in the Otis Contractor System. It is the responsibility for each company to maintain their own workers and inductions in the online system.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours. Visit Contact Us.